Bad Wimpfen / Germany
The Neckar is the only major river flowing for its almost entire length through Baden-Württemberg from its spring to its outlet.
Built in 1868 the railway station of Bad Wimpfen is the only neo-Gothic railway station in southern Germany.
Alemannic and Franconian half-timbered building: the former civil hospital is a stone building from the 1st half of the 13th century with half-timbered annexes from the 15th century (Alemannic timber framework) It was founded before 1230 by the Holy Spirit Order.
Half-timbered house from the 16th century with Hebrew inscription (1580).
Romanesque architecture: eastern keep of the Staufen Imperial Palace (1200). The last refuge of the castle lord, it was very elaborately furnished (Romanesque fireplace, lavatory system).