Soufrière, St.Lucia / Caribbean
The island of St. Lucia is located in the Caribbean, it is of volcanic origin and blessed with a dense and jungle-like vegetation. In the south of the island is the town of Soufriere, which is also the second largest city and has a deep-sea port.
Soufriere is a nice Caribbean town with colorful houses in a great landscape scenery.
Around Soufriere there is a lot to discover, including the delightful nature, especially along the two main volcanoes of the island, which are easily accessible from Soufriere. You pass the spectacular Diamond Waterfalls, you can swim in sulphur springs or visit the so-called. "Drive-in- volcano" from inside.
But also the city's beaches tempt you to idle, the sea on the contrary, for surfing and diving and the town to relax with a cocktail under palm trees.
Bilder zum Hafen Soufrière, St.Lucia / Caribbean
Zielgebiete zum Hafen Soufrière, St.Lucia / Caribbean
Route list to the port Soufrière, St.Lucia / Caribbean
- 13 nights Tenerife, Transatlantic, Barbados
- Santa Cruz, Tenerife (Canary Islands) - Marigot, St. Martin ( Lesser Antilles)
- 08.12.2020 - 21.12.2020
- Ultra early booking discount of € 600,- per person when booking until 07.31.2020 or special prices for guaranteed cabins when booking until 08.31.2020!
- 7 nights Grenadines, Martinique, St. Lucia
- Bridgetown, Barbados - Bridgetown, Barbados
- 19.12.2020 - 26.12.2020
- Onboard credit € 50, - per person included & early booking discount of 10% + 10% when booking until 08.31.2020 & Christmas offer including onboard credit € 600,- & single special!